Save time, money and worry with a Personal Health Advocate (PHA). Health Advocate helps you and your eligible family members navigate the healthcare and insurance systems. Call our toll-free number to speak with a PHA, who is typically a registered nurse, supported by medical directors, and benefits and claims specialists. The service covers Family Health Passport members, their spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law.
Health Advocate helps:
Health Advocate helps you:
• Find the right doctors, hospitals, dentists, or other healthcare providers anywhere in the country
• Schedule appointments with providers, including hard-to-reach specialists and critical care providers
• Arrange for specialized treatments and tests
• Resolve insurance claims and help negotiate billing and payment arrangements
• Provide assistance with eldercare issues facing parents and parents-in-law
• Answer your questions about test results, treatments and medications
• Help with transfer medical records, X-rays and lab results
• Provide information on the latest research and treatments for medical conditions
Independent. Confidential. Convenient.
(Health Advocate is not affiliated with any insurance or third party provider. Health Advocate does not replace health insurance coverage, provide medical care or recommend treatment. )